1. First, contact us by e-mail for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
Order Number or Sales Receipt Number
Reason for the Return (optional)
Item numbers of the earrings you want to return (e.g. JA111)
We will e-mail you with the RMA number.
2. Mail the jewelry back First Class US Mail (or equivalent) in a sturdy box. Never ship the jewelry in an envelope of any kind because they will be ruined in transit. You are responsible for the shipping costs to send back the returns. Simply include a printed copy of the RMA email with your return. Please keep the original Sales Receipt.
3. Earrings must be returned in good and resalable condition in order to qualify for a refund. Earrings that are bent, broken, marred, or have missing parts will not be refunded. Every returned pair must pass inspection before a refund will be processed. (Defective earrings or customer allergic reaction cases exempted from this rule.)
4. No time limit on the refunds. Request a refund any time, and we will honor it. Refunds are based on the product prices at the time of the sale. Shipping costs are not refunded.
5. Partial refunds are available as well. We will credit back to your original method of payment if possible. Otherwise, we will send you funds via PayPal or by check. Exchanges are allowed on part or all of the original order.
Defective product will be replaced at no charge, but you may have to return the defective items using the above procedures after you contact us.
Please address your box as follows:
Sensitively Yours, Inc.
1125 West Drake Road, B8
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Sensitively Yours, Inc. reserves the right to change this policy at any time without notice or to create exceptions in special circumstances.